Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Days Like This Don't Happen For Me

Euphoria.

A dozen days of tantrums and challenges and then a break in the clouds.

Today the kids:

Woke up too early, but then blessedly fell back asleep.
Left me alone while I made breakfast.

Then Mac napped while Kitt and I:

Went to the park and played.
Met a new mommy (who happens to own the gymnastics studio that Kitt is on the waiting list for) and friend for Kitt.
Looked at puppies and kitties at the animal shelter.

Insert brief meltdown here because we left said shelter.

... but then I got home and we:

Had lunch.
Went for a walk on this beautiful day.
Took naps.

Oh my goodness, seriously - heaven!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I'm following from MBC Follow me club!

Anjanette Young said...

It is so nice (yet rare) when it works out that way...

Glad you had a nice day.