Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweeps to change my life

I recently started on a sweepstakes rampage. I'm driven to enter anything and everything that I come across that doesn't require a blood sample or my first born. In the week that I've done this I've already won my first prize, a $20 cash card from mycoke.com in a sweeps I heard about through Sweeties Sweeps which I kind of love. As a stay-at-home mom, this gives me a little diversion during nap time and hopefully, one day, we'll win something that'll make life just a little more luxurious. I mean, if I keep at, odds are more will come my way!

So, this is just a place for people that are looking for sweepstakes and contests. I'll post things that I stumble across for you to check out. If you win, I'd love to hear about it! Nothing like a little vicarious living!

Enjoy, I'll have more to update as I go!

0 comments: