Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Day for Summer Block Party!

Hey everyone, make sure you check out the Summer Block Party ending tonight. The host blogs are:

Look What Mom Found
Life in a House of Blue
The Mom Buzz
Playdate Picks
As They Grow Up

And they're giving away great prizes, but it ends tonight, so get over there and throw your name in the hat! The prizes are from great sponsors like Casio, Revolution Foods, Cuisinart, Boob-eez, Victoria P Zurcher, Protect-a-Bub, Kushies, Kokopax, Pediped, KidsSwimWear.com, and Mutsy! There's even more than that, but as I'm busting my butt to get in a bunch of entries tonight, I've run out of steam :)

Also, make sure you hit up mycoke.com, we've won $100 in cashcards from them so far! Sweeties Sweeps has a great tutorial, check out her button on my side bar.

Oh, and this is a freebie - go to Pacific Rim winery to get the "Save Water, Drink Reisling" grocery tote for free! No catch, I just did it :)

0 comments: